With a new month quickly approaching, I wanted to join in on the monthly Favorites posts. I love reading yours and then going out and buying what your favorites are in hopes they become my favorites! 🙂
My April favorites (All links will open in a new page):
1) PÜR Miracle Mist Hydrating Spray – I picked this up during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty for $13. It smells so good and I use just a few sprays to refresh my skin after makeup application. The citrus smell is invigorating. I only use it a few times a week in the morning after showering. A lot of these mists/sprays contain ingredients that are harsh on my sensitive skin, and though I may enjoy how they feel on my skin, I use them sparingly to avoid irritation. This mist retails for $18 at Ulta.
2) OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer – I LOVE this moisturizer. I use this about three times a week in rotation with another moisturizer, but I love how it melts into my skin without that heavy greasy feeling. It’s perfect when my skin has dry patches. I buy the smaller size (0.5oz) for $12 rather than a 1.7oz jar for $38. I purchase this at Sephora.
3) Too Faced Love Flush blush in Love Hangover – I picked up this blush during Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty for $13. The color is a lovely peachy pink and looks beautiful on my fair skin. I am so in LOVE with this blush! It doesn’t smell, and it blends out wonderfully. It is rare that I find a blush I like so much, and out of all the cosmetics in my collection, blushes are not something I have more than 3 or 4 of. I have been using this every day and will be sad when I have to pay $26 for a new one.
4) Morphe M521 brush – This is my new holy grail/ride or die/tried and true brush that I use to apply my highlight. I recently switched from using my daily use of the Morphe M441, which also works pretty danged well, but I prefer the M441 brush more for eyeshadow application/blending. The M521 is shorter and fatter. I try to switch up brushes each month so that I can find new favorites. This brush is $5.99 on the Morphe website.
5) Cargo Cosmetics Around the World eye shadow palette – This palette came in my Spring 2017 Beautycon box. I don’t usually wear eyeshadow on the daily, but I have for most of April. The colors in this palette are beautiful, highly pigmented, and blend OK, but HOLY FALL OUT, BATMAN! Do your eyeshadow first before applying the rest of your makeup. Amsterdam is a great inner eye highlight shade, and my most used shades are Paris, Moscow, Athens, and Toronto. This palette retails for $34.
6) Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit – This will probably be my favorite every month until I hit pan on each shade and then I’ll be sad until I buy a new one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glow kit. I am fair skinned but I don’t allow that to keep me from using every highlight shade. I try to mix it up using other highlighters, but I look at this palette and just can’t pass it up. It is stunning, I don’t care what anyone says. I’ll never think of this palette as a waste of money. This Glow Kit is $40.
What are your favorites? Are any of my favorites your favorites?