If you have mature skin, concealers can make or break you.
I sometimes use concealer to cover age spots, pimples, and redness. I do not put concealer under my eyes because no matter the product, my wrinkled under eyes are magnified and I look older than I am. The reason I have so many concealers is because I wanted to try different products to see if I could use under my eyes. All were a fail, so now I keep all products away from my under eye area.
Holy poo, I have a lot of concealers!
The plastic container is from my local Dollar Tree.
- NYX Color correcting palette (I only use the green)
- Bye Bye Under Eye (light/medium)
- Maybelline Master Conceal (light/medium)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge (I bought this to cover a tattoo. It worked OK)
- e.l.f. Concealer palette
- e.l.f. Maximum Coverage concealer (Porcelain)
- NYX CC cream (Peach) I have NO idea why I purchased this.
- NYX HD studio concealer (Fair)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (Fair)
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (Brightening )
- e.l.f. HD concealer (light/green/purple) I think I bought these before I knew what they were for. Now that I know, they’re probably expired.
- Measurable Difference Concealer collection (from a beauty box)
The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealers dry out my skin, so I use them sparingly, if at all anymore. The Maybelline Master Conceal is a pretty good dupe for the Bye Bye Under Eye, and half the cost. I don’t think e.l.f. makes the green and purple HD concealers anymore.
After seeing how many concealers I have and don’t use, I think it’s time for a more brutal decluttering!
What concealers do you love?