I love seeing what affordable products others use. I’ve found some of my very own favorites from $5.00 and under from posts like this!
Here are my top 5 for $5.00 (All links will open in a separate window):
- L.A. Girl Pro Conceal High-Definition Color Correcting Concealer (Green) – $3.74 I love this color correcting concealer. It really works to cover any red spots that I get from dry skin or acne.
- e.l.f. Hydrating Water Sheet Mask – $3.00 I can’t say enough about this sheet mask, however, if you’re interested, I write about it here, here, here, and here. Because I like you, I’ll spare you having to click on the links and just tell you to just go and BUY THIS MASK. Trust me.
- Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Dorchester Rose ($3.97) I love this lip gloss so much that I buy 3 at a time. It’s not long wearing, but it has the perfect amount of sheer pink color and glitter to make my lips look hydrated and kissable. 🙂
- O’Keeffe’s Lip Repair in Unscented and Cooling Relief ($4.49) I am addicted to this lip balm. I use it in between lip gloss application, I use it when I don’t wear lip gloss and I always put it on my lips before bed. It provides much needed relief when no other balm can. I have one in every room of my home, as well as in every nook in my Jeep, and three in my handbag. 😉
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls – $4.00 This is a highly misunderstood product. Once you scrape off the top layer, this highlight is freeking AWESOME. Look, I get it. You shouldn’t have to scrape off the top layer, but it’s only $4.00 and once you do scrape off the top layer, this highlighter is better than that $38.00 highlighter. My favorite highlight kit is the Nicole Guerriero glow kit, but the one I reach for sometimes even before the NG glow kit is this e.l.f. baked highlighter. It is beautiful on my skin, doesn’t accentuate any texture, and just looks glowy and gorgeous. For $4.00 I’ll scrape off three layers, spin around twice and listen to Despacito 6 times IN A ROW.
What are your top five for $5.00? Do you use any of mine?
Thank you for reading!