I decided I would give Tati’s Halo Beauty Hair Skin and Nails Booster supplement a try. The product was $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping which made my total $44.90 for a 30 day supply. The daily intake is two capsules per day.
Pretty much anyone in the beauty community has heard of Tati (GlamLifeGuru), the launching of her brand Halo Beauty, and her first product release of the Hair Skin Nails Booster Supplement.
Taken from Halo Beauty’s website:
Halo Beauty’s Hair Nails & Skin includes 21 natural and safe beauty boosting ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3 (Vegan from Lichen)
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine)
- Vitamins B2 (as Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine)
- Zinc (as zinc methionine)
- Copper (as copper gluconate)
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
- Rosehip Powder Extract (4:1)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Saw Palmetto
- Embilca Officianalis (Amla) 45% Tannins
- Grape Seed Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Powder
- Ceramide-Rx (Gluten-free Phytoceramides)
- Horsetail Equisetum arvense
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
You can read more about the supplement at HaloBeauty.com.
While my hair is pretty nice (it’s my best feature, if I do say so myself 😉 ), my nails have always been brittle, and my dry skin could use some help. I’m not too concerned with my fine lines and wrinkles, though it’d be a bonus if the supplement helped in diminishing the li’l boogers! I am also hoping the supplement will help with the cystic acne on my chin.
Here are my before photos:
For my challenge, I will take the supplement once a day starting today for three months while tracking my progress here with photos. I will post my results weekly.
Did you purchase Halo Beauty Hair Skin Nails Booster? What are your thoughts on supplements?
Thank you for reading!