It’s that time again! My November Boxycharm is here!
If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
This month’s theme is Sweater Weather. Let’s get on to the goodies (All links will open in a separate window):
- Luxie Beauty Quad Eye Travel Set – ($32.00) OMG this travel set of eye brushes is the cutest! The brushes are so soft!
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray – (31.00) I am excited to try this spray. I have a bit of an addiction to setting sprays and one that illuminates my skin? Uh, yes please!
- Ok, I tried this spray and, um, it’s weird. The sprayer isn’t bad, but it shoots out in super short spurts. <— say that 10 times fast. Also, it is pretty on my cheeks, but my forehead just looked oily.
- Winkylux Kitten Palette – ($25.00) Raise your hand if you need another eyeshadow palette? Yep! My hand is raised right along with y’all! 😉 This is the cutest little palette. The shades are very pretty and the swatches applied nicely.
- LAQA & Co. Cloud Lips Matte Lipstick in Storm – ($17.00) This is an interesting color. Looks NOTHING like the color of the lipstick. It was a bit streaky, and it is a pretty color, but one that I definitely cannot wear.
- KNC Beauty Collagen Lip Masks – ($15.00) This is a strange product that I’m curious to try! I don’t think I’d purchase unless they truly do perform miracles! A 5 pack is $24.99. I’ll definitely be reviewing these!
Total box worth: $120.00!
Overall, this box isn’t my favorite, but I do like the full size setting spray, the adorable eyeshadow palette and those travel eye brushes!