I received my Boxycharm last week! If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
This month’s theme is Spellbound! I received 5 full sized products in this month’s box and I’m excited to share them with y’all! All links will open in a separate window:
- Dr. Brandt Pore Dermabrasion – $58.00 I used this a few days after receiving my box, and it’s OK. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate my skin.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter (Prosecco Pop) – $38.00 I am glad that I received the pressed powder, though it is a bit too gold for my skin color. I may use it from time to time.
- Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint (Front Row) – $20.00 I didn’t like this color on me at all. I’m more of a lip gloss gal.
- Jonteblu Lip Liner Pencil (Brown Sugar) – $5.00 Meh.
- Dirty Little Secrets Eyeshadow Chubby (Illusion) – $14.00 I haven’t used this yet. It’s very pretty, though.
Total box worth: $135.00!