I received my September ipsy bag a few days ago! While I am always like a little girl on Christmas when my beauty boxes arrive, it’s these little things that help brighten up my world after this hurricane.
If you’re not familiar, Ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
This month’s bag is a textured faux leather black bag with a gold accent and the ipsy logo imprinted in gold on the tassel pull. The inside is a gorgeous satin purply/blue. I am living for this month’s bag!
September’s theme is Like. A. Boss. The bag is about being the strongest, most fearless version of YOU, with products selected by Charlotte Cho, co-founder of Soko Glam and the Klog.
Let’s get to the goodies! (All links will open in a new window):
- LUXIE Beauty Rose Gold Medium Angled Shading Eye Brush 207 – $12USD (Ipsy207 for 30% off)
- Pixie by Petra Beauty Blush Duo (Peach Honey) – $18USD (No promo code)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Radiance Primer – $39USD (No promo code)
- Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow (Gunmetal) – (ipsypop for 25% off)
- re:p , real elemental practice Bio Fresh Mask – $41USD (ipsters for 20% off)
I love this month’s Ipsy bag and products! There isn’t a product I won’t be able to use. I am excited to try the mask, the Pixie blush and the eyeshadow in that stunning Gunmetal!