I was running low on the e.l.f. hydrating water sheet masks, so I ordered a handful more, and then I was forced to order all this other fabulous stuff!
EDIT: I received these items a few weeks ago and was going to redo the swatches, but with moving and my Mac not working, I haven’t had an opportunity.
Let’s get on with the haul!
- Hydrating water sheet masks ($3.00ea)
- Volumizing & Defining mascara ($2.00)
- Lengthening & Defining mascara ($0.40!!- no longer available)
- Volumizing mascara ($2.00) <——- This is my favorite e.l.f. mascara
- Beautifully Bare Lash tint ($1.60!!- no longer available)
- Sunkissed Glow bronzer ($2.00)
- Lip Duo in Deep Brown ($6.00)
- Best Friend Eyeshadow duos in Bestie Brown, Soul Mate, Peach Squad, Tea for Two, & Pink Pal ($3.00ea)
The bronzer is actually very pretty. It doesn’t have any shimmer, and it seemed to blend out nicely on my arm. The lipstick and lipliner are a deep and dark brown. The lipstick almost reminds me of the Mary Kay shade Toffee I used to wear wayyyyyyy back in the day! I don’t even wear lipstick but the beautiful brown color sucked me in. I included a photo with and without flash because it was really difficult to get a good swatch.
The eyeshadow duos are slightly disappointing. I didn’t expect much for $3, but I did expect more than chalky and patchy application.
These shadows are meh at best.
The shimmers were OK in that the colors are pretty but they’re stiff to swatch. I had to apply a lot of product to get a good swatch. There wasn’t much fall out for any of the shimmers, though. The mattes, eesh, the mattes are a hot mess. They are chalky and they just swatched awful. The only redeeming quality is that for being chalky is minimal fall out. Peach Squad swatched the best. I’ll give the shadows a few more tries.
The beauty of e.l.f. cosmetics is the brand is affordable and an occasional miss doesn’t break the bank.
Have you tried any of these products?