I came home yesterday to my May Ipsy bag! I love coming home to packages containing my favorite things: makeup/beauty products!
If you’re not familiar, Ipsy is a beauty subscription service for $10/month. You receive 5 beauty products; some deluxe sample sizes, with the occasional full size product. Everything arrives in a cute zippered makeup bag.
This month’s bag, again, is the cutest! It’s a water resistant clear plastic bag decorated with the coolest treat ever – ice cream! I love how the zipper pull always has the Ipsy logo. ❤
This month’s theme is Summer! There are 93 days, 15 hours, and 47 minutes of summer!
The pur~lisse BB cream is the top swatch with the Urban Decay highlight to the left of the Mellow matte lipstick in Nude. The highlight is pretty, the lipstick is creamy and the BB cream looks to be in the perfect shade for my fair skin tone. I don’t think I can use the leave-in conditioner because it has coconut oil (I’m allergic), but I may try to just spritz it on the ends without getting it on my skin.
Let’s get to the goodies! (All links will open in a new window):
- Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte lipstick (Nude) – $13USD (Ipster for 10% off orders of $40+)
- pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 (Light) – $35USD (bbglam30 for 30% off)
- Urban Decay Afterglow 8-hour Powder Highlighter (Sin) – $26USD (No promo code)
- It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing mascara (Black) – $12USD for deluxe sample/$24USD for full size (No promo code)
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning spray – $20USD (ipsy20 for 20% off)
I am pretty happy with this month’s Ipsy bag and products. I needed a new mascara for my travel cosmetic bag and the little Superhero mascara will fit perfectly! I’ll probably toss in the BB cream, also. 🙂
Thank you for reading! ❤