I was excited to receive this month’s Boxycharm because DAT HIGHLIGHTER DOE!
If you’ve not heard of this box, Boxycharm is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $21/month, you receive 4-5 full sized beauty products in a cute little black box. Each box is always worth $100+!
This month’s Boho Glow box:
- Rodeo Drive Highlighter – Ofra Cosmetics ($35)
- Contour Blending Sponges (3pcs) – PÜR Cosmetics ($36)
- Concealer Palette – Measurable Difference ($19.99)
- Lip gloss in Umbria – Cargo Cosmetics ($16)
- Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Shampoo – Hairgurt by Project Beauty ($10)
Total box worth: $116.99
I probably won’t use the concealer palette, and I’m excited that FINALLY, I received a beauty box with a lipgloss in a color I can use! The Hairgurt smells delightful; I’ll be using that tomorrow. The highlighter is gorgeous! I swatched it and the color was stunning and it glided across my skin like butter. I’m not a huge beauty sponge fan, but I’ll give it a go.
I’ve been a Boxycharm subscriber for maybe 6 months now, and I’ve enjoyed every box, even if there is a product included that I won’t use.
Thank you for reading! ❤